AV Company seeks full-time AV Lead Technician with good customer service and audio video skills in the Washington, DC area. Individual should have minimum 2 years of previous employment with installation responsibilities in the AV industry and a knowledge of integrated conference room technology. Our company is looking for an individual who possesses understanding of the AV installation field including but not limited to:
- Excellent termination, cable management and organizational skills
- Ability to read and follow AV system flow diagrams and support documentation
- Ability to install, operate and service most AV equipment and systems
- Projection systems / display devices
- Crestron / AMX control systems
- Switching / routing / interfacing technology
- Videoconferencing & Audio conferencing technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in running a project site, installs and leading a crew of technicians
- Ability to work outside regularly scheduled hours a plus
- Ability to operate power tools, lift heavy loads and work at heights using ladders and/or scaffolding
- Familiar with commercial construction environment, ability to read architectural drawings a plus
- Technical AV certifications such as CTS, Crestron DMC-D a plus
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Positive, professional image
What we look for
- Drive: Passion and energy to implement quality installed technical solutions. Self-motivation and intellectual curiosity.
- Commitment to Quality: Passion to produce world-class quality AV installed solutions.
- Customer Focus: Consultative approach to solving problems for customers. Expectations management.
- Communication: Superior communication skills. Ability to clearly articulate problems, solutions, risks, rewards etc. (orally and verbally).
- Technical Skills: Love for technology. You have to be inherently passionate about technology.
What we will offer
- Become part of a rapidly growing organization.
- Ability to make a noticeable difference for the organization and our customers.
- Tremendous growth opportunity. It’s not your tenure but what you can bring to the table that defines how your career will be shaped. You control your growth.
- Complex but interesting challenges to improve your technical skills (depth and breadth).
- Competitive pay and benefits.
SIG Systems, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.