NetCentrics is looking for an experienced AV/VTC Operator to support our team at Fort Belvoir, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Specific duties include:
• Responsible for daily management of site VTC and Conference Room systems such as scheduling VTC with external sites and reporting issues with VTCs.
• Perform routine system checks to ensure VTC and other conference room equipment and workstations operate at optimal performance and capacity.
• Schedule VTC sessions, maintain a call schedule, and coordinate reservations and scheduling of VTC services with outside agencies for executive level users.
• Perform setups, monitoring, and shutdowns of equipment in support of VTC sessions.
• Assist clients in understanding the use of the VTC equipment.
• Act as an equipment custodian and perform inventory asset management.
• Monitor and report issues, and track usage.
Clearance: U.S. Citizenship, TS/SCI Clearance, with the ability to obtain a CI poly.
Education: High School Diploma and 3 years general experience.
Certifications: None required, but all personnel are encouraged to pursue technical certifications related to the job throughout their time on the program.
Experience: 3 years general experience
• Able to use MS Office Products: Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint
• Understanding of basic networking in IT environment.
• 1 year of experience operating Video Teleconferencing (VTC) conference rooms
• 1 year of experience operating audio visual equipment.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics Corporation has continuously served the U.S. Government since our founding in 1995. We provide U.S. federal agencies with reliable and cost-effective IT services, including IT platform services, IT service delivery, cybersecurity, and infrastructure modernization. We have extensive experience modernizing and strengthening network bandwidth, security, and performance to deliver enhanced services and reliability to end-users.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Based on Experience