Currently, RGServices is building a candidate pool of qualified individuals to perform as Avaya Advanced Solutions Architects (ASA) to support government and commercial clients for future needs. Candidates may not be contacted until a need arises. Opportunities may be located throughout the United States for remote and/or on-site work.
A Day In the Life:
To help make our customer successful, the chosen candidate will be expected to:
- Serve as a strategic advisor throughout the various stages of the project
- Be responsible for the planning, directing and controlling of activities and efforts to achieve the specific set of technical objectives stated by the joint team
- Meet with Customer’s technical stakeholders to gather information about the technical environment and Customer needs
- Produce relevant technical requirements and architectural documentation as requested by the Customer
- Facilitate discussions with Customer’s technical and business resources to identify requirements and assess the current infrastructure and platforms
- Document the following as related to the current and future state:
- Current and future technical objectives for the target communications solutions
- Current and future state technical requirements for the target communications solution including prioritization against objectives as appropriate
- Review Customer’s current environment in order to provide recommendations on the target communication technologies relevant to the technical requirements
- Determine how the current infrastructure design affects future anticipated needs such as scalability, extendibility and integration of other services
- Identify gaps between the target communication solution and the current communications environment for use in developing architectural recommendations
- Provide governance for the technical integration architecture showing relevant solution components and integration points
- Identify and communicate dependencies on external systems necessary to support the target communications technology
- Focus on architecture, design, configuration, and integration as it relates to the current state deployment and the going forward project initiatives
- Verify design integrity to align with Customer requirements
A Consultant is an exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG's solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- 5+ years of Avaya UC and CC experience at the solutions level spanning multiple Avaya products
- Fully versed in Avaya solutions, including but not limited to: CM, Aura, Messaging, session manager/systems manager, Equinox, Breeze, Experience Portal, Oceana, and Workforce Optimization
- Experience working with call flows, Internet protocol, SAL, Dial plans, unified communications, etc.
- Ability to travel to client site(s) as required
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- BA/BS Degree
- Avaya Certifications
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met. EOE, including disability/vets