Currently, RGServices isbuilding a candidate pool of qualified individuals to perform as Enterprise Architects (EA) to support government and commercial clients for future Avaya specific needs. Candidates may not be contacted until a need arises. This role is critical in supporting and helping Avaya’s customers successfully plan for their communication solution deployment. The EA serves as a strategic advisor to Avaya’s Customer and typically leads the Architecture and Design phase of the engagement. The EA is identified as and is supported by other subject matter experts on the Avaya team, as needed, to achieve the specific set of objectives stated in the assigned Statement of Work. The EA will follow a proven programmatic process, which includes information and requirements gathering, information analysis, and design development. Opportunities may be located throughout the United States and services may be provided both remotely and on-site.
A Day In the Life:
To help make our customer successful, the EA will create Architecture and Design artifacts as outlined in the section below. Once the Architecture and Design tasks have been completed, the EA transitions to the remote Architectural Governance task. During this portion of the engagement the EA guides and leads the project to properly realize and execute the design against the design intent and requirements. The EA will consult with other subject matter experts (SME) as needed to answer questions and solve problems.
The consulting activities will result in selected list of deliverables. A set of drawings and Excel workbooks as outlined below will be produced:
Solution Overview Diagram Set
Solution location diagram, showing physical locations of the solution elements
- Review, refine and augment the Current state physical architecture
- Review, refine and augment the Target state physical architecture
- Trunking diagrams
- Data network topology (provided by customer)
Application Overview Diagram Set
- Review, refine and Augment the Application overview showing logical deployment view of the solution elements and interconnectivity between solution elements.
- High Level Call Flow diagrams System Configuration Diagram Set
- Diagrams showing configuration details for System Manager, Communication Manager, Media Gateways and Session Manager. The diagram set may include but not be limited to:
- Media Gateway numbering and connectivity
- Communication Manager Control networks
- System/Session Manager Logical Deployment View
- Communication Manager Network region
- H.248 Gateway Connectivity and configuration
IP Address Workbook
- Solution elements with required IP interfaces and addresses IP Telephony Design Workbook
- IP Telephony configuration related to Session Manager and Communication Manager including:
- Trunk groups
- Route patterns
- Call type analysis
- Feature access codes
- Digit Conversion
- Alternate routing analysis
- SIP Domains
- SIP Adaptations
- SIP Entity and Entity Links
- Routing Policies and Dial Patterns
The consultant will support the project team to provide EA consulting services in support of producing solution deliverables as described above. The EA resource may provide support to Avaya on one or more accounts at the direction of Avaya.
A Consultant is an exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG's solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- 5+ years of Avaya UC and CC experience at the solutions level
- Fully versed in Avaya solutions spanning multiple Avaya products
- Product knowledge and experience must include a majority of the following: CM, Aura, Messaging, session manager/systems manager, Equinox, Breeze, Experience Portal, Oceana, Workforce Optimization and others
- Experienced and comfortable working with call flows, Internet protocol, SAL, Dial plans, unified communications, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- Avaya Certification(s) in one or more solution sets or disciplines
- Recognized as a Subject Matter Expert in one or more of the solutions and/or products identified above
- Current clearance or ability to obtain one
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
RG is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor