Currently, RGServices is building a candidate pool of qualified individuals to perform as Avaya Program Managers to support government and commercial clients for future needs. Candidates may not be contacted until a need arises. Opportunities may be located throughout the United States for remote and/or on-site work.
A Day In the Life:
To help make our customer successful, the chosen candidate can expect to be involved with or responsible for:
- Establishing and managing project plan, including the development schedule, delivery schedule, and resource requirements.
- Reporting on project progress at established intervals to the customer and company management.
- Establishing project structure and resourcing plans, and managing the resourcing process, which may include selection of personnel from partners and customers.
- Leading and motivating a project team; setting goals, objectives and priorities; assigning and reviewing work.
- Acting as primary interface with the customer on issues regarding the project deliverables. Ensuring customer reviews are held, including the customer user community.
- Managing efforts of the company, customer, and third-party vendors as well as assuring that an integrated software and hardware solution is provided to meet the customer's needs.
- Managing the integration and/or development and delivery of very large and complex deliverables directly to a customer, or in support of a major enterprise-wide program.
- Ensuring that all deliverables defined in the statement of work are delivered on-time, within budget and at an acceptable level of quality.
- Obtaining customer acceptance on key milestones throughout the project life cycle including project closure.
- Acting as primary interface to subcontractors supplying either product or service.
- Ensuring that approved methods, processes and tools are consistently followed using Avaya’s documented Global Project Management Methodology specifically in relation to change control and risk management.
- Meeting project schedule and results as well as for the customer satisfaction and the quality of the deliverable.
- Managing the development and implementation of program control strategies and plans such as the following:
- Action Register
- Change Control Plan
- Communications Plan
- Detailed Project Plan
- Lessons Learned/Carried Forward
- Risk Analysis and Contingency Plans
- Revenue Closure Plan
- Technical developments
A Consultant is an exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG's solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- 5+ years of Program Management experience OR 12+ years of Project Management experience
- Previous Avaya experience
- PMP Certification
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- BA/BS Degree
- Avaya Certifications
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
Physical Requirements & Disclaimer:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required, only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.EOE, including disability/vets