STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics Technicians in Greenville, South Carolina. This is a 2nd-shift position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
- Must have experience routing and installing Wire bundles and Coaxial cable
- Must have experience with wire termination
- Must have experience doing continuity checks
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Work From Home
- Vacation/paid time off
- Performance bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Events
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Flexible Schedules
- Long Term Disability
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Transportation Allowance
- Gym Memberships
- Military Leave
- Life Insurance