Are you asking yourself what's the next step in your real estate career?
Have you mastered the art and science of selling homes and are now looking to expand your influence into office leadership? If so, we are looking for an AVP Broker/Manager in St. Louis, Missouri.
If you are excited by the thought of building an office, recruiting and coaching agents, and inspiring others to think outside of the box, we would like to talk to you. We offer the latest technology platform that includes agent tools, sales training, lead gen, and marketing support as well as a hands-on leadership team.
If you are passionate about helping people reach their goals and are looking for an environment that allows you to excel, we would like to talk to you!
- This is a full-time position
- Base Salary + bonus structure
- Competitive benefits package
Carrington Real Estate Services is one the Carrington Family of Companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC. Each Company is uniquely positioned to provide market insight and expertise that far exceeds what is available at a typical independent real estate brokerage.
By leveraging our family ties and leadership team we have been named as one of the TOP 100 national brokerages by Real Estate Executive magazine and ranked the 37th most productive real estate company in the US in the 2016 REALTRENDS 500 Units Report in 2016. That is quite an accomplishment given the fact the brokerage opened it doors in 2008 during one of the nation's most challenging economic environments. We are currently operating 48 offices in 22 states.
The AVP, Broker will be responsible for managing and expanding a team of productive real estate agents within a specified territory. High level of collaboration and coordination with management and regional administrative team to execute on strategies and deliver best-in-class client service to CRES internal and external clientele. Collaborate internally with departments at corporate office to ensure exceptional performance of company assets and to grow agent generated production. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish Sales Agent sales goals, evaluate and manage performance, forecast, and measure results.
- Maintain an environment that supports the corporate culture of teamwork, engagement, collaboration, ethics, client-centric operations
- Actively recruit Sales Agents through ongoing prospecting, ARMS updates, interviews, follow-up, and on-boarding/transition.
- Identify areas of opportunity for increasing Sales Agent generated business
- Train Agents on progressive technology and Internet tools
- Create a roadmap for agents for personal success, driving growth of the team and company
- Deliver one-on-one agent support, company systems implementation
- Provide coaching and continually inspire and train Sales Agents as needed.
- Support agents with transactional issues, legal compliance, and contracts
- Focus on retention through the consultative process
- Prepare and deliver to sales team weekly analysis and quarterly SWOT analysis.
- Manages assigned inventory from company generated sources.
- Responsible for Compliance of all business activities within assigned territory.
- Assist agents in creating a business plan with at least four lead generation strategies.
- Train agents on lead generation strategies with a focus on the opportunities to expand on the company production, company provided tools and resources, and marrying online and offline marketing efforts.
- Identify new distressed asset opportunities
- Collaborate and interface with the lead generation team and the REO division to identify and win business
- Oversee the implementation and training of the internal lead and marketing opportunities.
- Build and monitor company business image in market area (community).
- Monitor, track and maintain task completion rate of 95% for all Sales Agents.
- Stay abreast of industry-wide changes, national and local economic implications and how they impact local real estate conditions; changes in technology and social media (evolving marketing opportunities).
- Oversight of entry of all properties (CMS and private) into the Office Management Systems.
- Monitor properties to ensure information is complete, review contracts (listing agreements, sales agreements) to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- State Specific Real Estate Broker License.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ related experience.
- Desired REO listing and sales process experience preferred, but not required.
- An understanding of the Short Sale listing and sales process preferred, but not required.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Exhibit and maintain a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Actively participates in online social media channels including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare, LinkedIn.
- Intermediate industry related skills.
- Intermediate negotiation skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer