We invite you to explore a future with us at PRA Group, a diverse and growing company that has a tangible impact on the global economy.
PRA Group is seeking an energetic and passionate Digital Advertising team member for the Digital Group. Reporting to the SVP Digital Operations, this position will help push the limits of paid search, digital advertising, journeys and social media platforms and their features to deliver impactful results across an array of digital channels. The candidate will have a thorough understanding of e-commerce. The successful candidate will be responsible for addressing opportunities for integrating digital marketing solutions. You will create strategies and plans for paid/earned/owned media approaches, the implementation and measurement of digital programs.
- Drive channel growth through building Digital and Social strategies that translate to sound marketing campaigns that drive sales overnight while reinforcing the brand through collaboration with the Communications team.
- Help formulate strategic direction for all digital marketing efforts via social platforms, digital ads and digital journeys.
- Lead and activate digital strategies, while overseeing the development and the execution of digital creative and media plans
- Develop regular communication and processes to ensure plans are communicated to other teams.
- Be the igniting spark for Digital & Social strategic knowledge and execution collaborating with Communications.
- Ability to help direct and QA tracking pixels collaborating on the overall tracking strategy, implementation, and reporting.
- Identify and usher in new and different Digital Marketing approaches to insure increased effectiveness for Digital.
- Ensure all communications and strategies comply with Legal and Compliance guidelines by creating strong collaboration.
- Identify opportunities for programs and initiatives that are innovative and have the potential to drive results
- Develop and review creative and media brief(s) for inclusion of necessary marketing checkpoints to ensure the team has a sound platform on which to build recommendations.
- Management of SEO/SEM team member.
- Oversee digital agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business or other related field (or years in business in the field).
- You are data driven and curious.
- 10+ years experience in e-commerce, digital advertising, social media and SEM/SEO.
- Thorough understanding of interactive media, user experience definition and content strategy.
- 5+ years of direct-response search engine marketing and digital advertising with hands-on experience managing paid search campaigns on Google Adwords and Bing Ads and proficient in the latest features.
- Strong Google Analytics/Tag Manager capabilities
- Proven capabilities around audience segmentation and targeted messaging
- Proven leadership abilities and managerial experience.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to interpret data to optimize campaigns.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Telecommuting is available with travel to corporate headquarters in Norfolk, VA as needed
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, sex, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship, or any other classes recognized by state or local law or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. We are a drug free workplace.