Interested in joining an established, expanding firm with excellent leadership
Our client is a leading financial advisory firm hiring a Specialist in Trust, Estates and Gift Tax to their team. You would perform business appraisals and valuations primarily for estate tax planning purposes to closely held businesses, trusts, estates, and family businesses. This position would report into a Partner in the firm.
- Bachelor 's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or another related field is required. Master 's Degree and/or CFA Designation (or CFA candidate) preferred. American Society of Appraisers '" Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Business Valuation preferred. CPA or ABV a plus.
- Minimum 3+ years valuation experience required.
- Minimum 3 years working with trust, estates and gift tax for estate tax planning purposes.
- Working experience with Excel modeling required.
- Background in generating financial valuation modeling utilizing standard methodology practices that include Discounted Cash Flows and Comparables.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills; experience preparing and reviewing valuation reports.
- Strong technical skills including Word and PowerPoint skills