MFM Consultation Only Practice! Great Income potential!
We have a great opportunity for a full-time, experienced maternal-fetal medicine specialist (no deliveries) to join our high volume, well-established maternal-fetal medicine practice providing high-risk OB care.
- Consultative practice with 3 MFMs and 3 NPs, located west of the Atlanta metro area
- Responsible for co-management of high-risk patients including those with diabetes, pre-term labor, preeclampsia, obesity, hypertension, thyroid disorder, multiples and fetal congenital anomalies
- Dedicated sonographers and non-clinical administrative team
- Job requires up to 50% travel in the local market
The Greater Atlanta area combines the sophistication of a big city with a heavy dose of Southern Hospitality. World-renowned museums, theaters, highly successful professional sports franchises, historic sites and a multitude of recreational activities are all within your reach. A low cost of living, great schools and affordable housing make the Greater Atlanta area a wonderful place to live, work and play.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40- year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.