AWS Architect Rural Sourcing
Bringing IT jobs back to the United States thats what Rural Sourcing does. Getting the opportunity to work on Fortune 1,000 client projects in a fun, collaborative environment while continuously sharpening your technical skills thats what youll do when you work here!
So who are we, you ask? We are Rural Sourcing, and we believe there is a simple formula for our success; Colleagues, Clients, and Community. We know that without great Colleagues on our team, we cant provide the stellar Client services were known for in the Communities in which we are located. If you are ready to kick off your loafers and join a company with a refreshing culture and great career opportunities, Rural Sourcing could be your new home!
A Day in the Life and Expertise Required:
- Subject Matter Expert in AWS, including professional experience architecting and operating solutions built on AWS
- Consult with clients and gather requirements to provide technical solutions for cloud implementations on AWS
- Preferably 10 years of experience in AWS, working in a DevOps environment
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems
- Experience with VSTS, code/configuration management, and pipeline setup
- Mentor and train other colleagues in the AWS/cloud space
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Why you will enjoy Mondays again:
- Collaborative, Fun, Creative Culture because who wants to be bored at work?
- Work from Home Days sometimes its just nice to stay in your PJs
- Tuition Reimbursement Much to learn, you still have Yoda, Star Wars
- Ongoing Training and Development learning from others and sharing your two cents!
- Room for Growth and Progressive Career Path
- Casual Dress jeans welcome!
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Opportunities
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Package because we all need that peace of mind.
- 401(k) Plan dont we all have that retirement dream home?
- Substantial Paid Time Off
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Location: Mobile, AL
Job Code: 904
# of Openings: 1