This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the AWS Cloud Automation Engineer:
- Design, develop, and provision cloud infrastructure on AWS platform
- Manage CI/CD pipeline supporting workflows for application deployments
- Collaborate with network team to template and codify best practices
Requirements of the AWS Cloud Automation Engineer:
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional certification or demonstrated equivalent ability
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience building AWS cloud infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with AWS cloud technologies
- Hands-on experience developing IaC solutions using Terraform, CloudFormation, or Python
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Artifactory, and Ansible
- Solid understanding of DevOps and Agile principles
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- Experience with Jira is a plus
Keywords: AWS Cloud Automation Engineer, Terraform, CloudFormation, Python, CI/CD, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, DevOps, Agile, Jira
Job ID: 314017
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!