Our team of security experts help our clients design, build, deploy and maintain secure products. We are embedding security in the full spectrum of how we build our products from inception, design, development, testing to how we are running them in the cloud as well as how we are responding to any existing or emerging threats to our products or the building blocks of our products and services. Our job is to be one step ahead of the bad guys and use expertise, technology and other resources to thwart their efforts to compromise our products and the environment in which they operate. Our team keeps a single-minded focus on protecting our customer’s data and their investment by strengthening their applications, underlying services and network.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirement
• Knowledge of Enterprise Systems processing Federal data with experience implementing solutions in the AWS clouds
• Technical point of contact for product teams as it relates to Cloud Data Security and Database security.
• Following and developing data security procedure.
• Conducting data security assessments and reporting on security threats
• Assist clients in designing, deploying and managing technology and process solutions to reduce the potential of data compromise
• Capable of managing cloud native tools for Data Loss Prevention (DLP) in the cloud
• Knowledge on Data Encryption, Key Management solutions
Year of Experience: 4 +
• Good understanding of data protection regulations and good knowledge of ISO 27001, the specification for an information security management system (ISMS)
• Good aptitude for data analytics and data administration
• Certification requirements are:
Cloud Architect Certification from AWS
Or relevant security certifications
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation/paid time off
144,559.00 - 173,456.00 /yearWhat is this?