We have an urgent requirement for AWS cloud developer with direct client - Remote position. Kindly share updated resume to email@example.com to proceed further.
Job Title- AWS cloud developer
Location- Durham, NC ( Remote )
Positon Type- W2 ( Visa sponsorship is available)
Key skills :
AWS Certified Developer & Solutions Architect
4+ years of Strong recent hands on Experience with the AWS hosted applications developing IaaC (Cloud Formation)
Java 8/ Python or Java/ Node JS or Node JS/ Python and REST microservice architecture
2 + years Experience with docker container
SQL and NoSQL databases in AWS.
- Experience in at least 2 “foundational” development languages (Java, Node.js, Python) for 7 or more years
- Experience in at least one user interface frameworks/platforms (Angular, React, etc.) for 1 or more years
- Experience with REST microservice architecture
- Experience with S3, Route 53, EC2, ECS, API gateway, Cloud Front, Cloud Trail & Lambda development in AWS
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases in AWS
- Experience using source control for feature-driven development in Bitbucket/Stash
- Experience putting together CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins
- Experience working with Artifactory
- Familiarity with API registries (e.g., Apigee)
- Familiarity with automated deployment in uDeploy
- Work experience in an Agile development environment (ideally with JIRA as an issue tracking system)
- Ability to learn new things, new technology, and tackle problems
- Your ability to get things done.