A leading insights and analytics consultancy has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and skilled AWS DevOps Engineer to join their team in either their Ipswich or Arundel office. This is an excellent opportunity to influence and develop the company's dynamic low-code and other products, delivering contact centre solutions throughout the world.
The company provides automated conversational analytics with actionable insights in 30+ languages, with a heritage of providing software solutions to the contact centre market for over 18 years. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automated Machine Learning (AML), their solutions monitor an employee's progress and performance on a call or customer interaction and identify what improvements can and should be made and display the results in easy to consume dashboards.
The AI suite is easy to deploy, guaranteed to improve profitability and customer experience. Process optimisation areas are identified and by using our low-code agent guidance software agent processes can be quickly adapted to the agent process to increase efficiencies.
Due to growth, they are now looking for an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer to join their team, working across the full range of products.
Your new role
As a developer, you will be responsible for developing a number of different projects and products using the AWS infrastructure.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3-4 years of professional experience developing with AWS (Lambda, CloudFormation, DynamoDb, Kinesis etc)
- A strong understanding and experience of different authentication models/providers
- AWS and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with Serverless/Terraform
- Strong understanding of software architecture and design
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Able to challenge appropriately and present effective solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- T-SQL / SQL design and development
- Experience with .NET development
- Testing with JUnit or similar frameworks
- CI/CD platforms like Jenkins / Bitbucket Pipelines
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including: DevOps Engineer, Developer, Software Engineer, DevOps, may also be considered.
35,000 - 55,000 /year