At INE we are looking for full-time AWS content creators to help us redefine the way people learn to work in the cloud. We are re-building our cloud curriculum from the ground up, focusing on developing universal cloud computing skills as well as expertise in specific cloud platforms.
Our goals are to provide our clients with a solid cloud computing foundation and to help them achieve the highest level of expertise within AWS and more.
If you are a highly skilled AWS practitioner with a proven track record of producing content that helps people achieve cloud expertise, let’s talk.
What you will be doing
- Helping to define a cloud-first learning curriculum that ranges from cloud foundations to expert-level AWS content
- Building excellent training material including content, review questions, and hands-on activities
- Building community outreach through webinars, blog posts, and digital media channels such as podcasts and streaming
- Working with our marketing, public relations, and sales teams to build both your brand and the INE brand
What We Need
We are looking for full-time content creators who have:
- Passion for helping people learn
- A proven ability to produce engaging content that helps people learn about AWS
- Enthusiasm for working with other world-class content developers to build best-in-class cloud learning content
- The ability to work with other teams to spread the word about our content and help clients understand the value of our content and approach to cloud learning
It will be a bonus if you have
- Advanced cloud certifications
- Experience and certifications beyond AWS
Who We Are
INE is the right size for anyone interested in building technical instructional material. We are small enough that you have a strong voice in what you create and how you create it. We are large enough to provide you with what you need - marketing, sales, support, and production. The sole focus of INE is producing a truly excellent learning experience for our clients. If this sounds like a fit for you, please reach out to us.
We offer some perks you're sure to love. Our employees’ Health Care Plans are 100% employer covered - including medical, dental and vision, and that includes your family too! There's a matching 401k plan as well. We have snacks and drinks for our employees, free of charge, and cater lunch for the entire office each Friday!
INE provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.INE expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.