Position: Azure Cloud Architect
Location: Milwaukee, WI / Tampa, FL / Long Beach CA / Chicago, IL / Hartford, CT
Duration: Fulltime Permanent Hire
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 4-year experience architecting solution leveraging Azure IaaS services, ASR with 5+ years of experience of hard-core infrastructure consulting
• Azure Certification - Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions / DevOps Engineering Professional / Developer
• In depth knowledge of key Azure services - VM, Storage, Azure SQL, VNet, Redis Cache, Resource Manager, Azure Diagnostics/ OMS, Traffic Manager, Azure CDN, Azure Notification Hubs, Azure Identity and Access Management, Infrastructure as Code etc.
• In-depth knowledge of design, implementation, engineering, automation and DevOps implementation, service operation and service improvement initiatives
• On premise / other cloud providers to Azure cloud migration using cloud migration tools like ASR/Cloud Endure etc.
• Key Skills: CI and CD using Jenkins, Ansible, Python, Shell scripting, Change management, Azure Cloud knowledge and prod support activities
• At least 2 - 3 years of experience using DevOps Tools, Python, Dockers
• Skillsets: - Knowledge about CI and CD using GIT, Jenkins, Ansible, JIRA ..etc
• Strong understanding of UNIX Operating system and adept in any of the scripting languages like shell, awk, perl etc.
• Understanding and experience on handling of servers like IIS,Tomcat, Apache
• Defining deployment standards for development team & reviewing delivered build packages for validating the required standards, Automation Architect
• Understand Agile methodologies and software development lifecycle process.
• Understanding of container technology and container orchestration platforms
• Experience in providing advanced technology advisory services.
• Understanding of market and technology trends.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.