Azure Data Architect - Santa Ana, CA
I currently am working with a Microsoft Gold Partner that has a need to for a Azure Data Architect with the following skills and capabilities.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures.
- Exposure to Azure Services and big data processing solutions.
- SSIS extension for Azure
- Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Storage, Azure SQL
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Solid experience in Microsoft traditional data warehousing and BI stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Experience with PowerBI (DAX), PowerBI Service
- Advanced working SQL knowledge
- Experience designing and building complete ETL/SSIS processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing
This is for an 12 month contract(at least) and will need to be able to travel when needed. Client is looking to interview immediately.
To register your interest in this, or any other vacancies we currently have please call: 480/530-2029 and ask to speak to Demitrius De La Cruz, or email direct on: email@example.com . To be considered for this role you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.