Role Title: Kronos Business Analyst
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 10 Months
Primary Skill Business Analysis
Primary Skill - Kronos TimeKeeping, Accrual, Attendance and Scheduling
Kronos Workforce Management Solutions - Candidate should have advanced Kronos knowledge and skills, both functional and technical. Duties include,
- Take Functional leadership responsibility for the overall Kronos WFC system
- Provide expertise with Kronos Timekeeping, Accrual, Attendance and, SDM
- Collaborate with end users to validate and translate requirements into detailed delivery designs.
- Validate and confirm new or changed functionalities to ensure customer specifications are met.
- Create complex functional and technical design specifications and collaborates with operational and technical professionals to design solutions.
- Perform workflow assessments, capture business needs, and analyze internal systems to determine functional requirements for optimal utilization of Kronos applications.
- Analyze business processes and activities and recommend improvements to business processes.
- Create system documentation including business process flows (BPF), test scripts, UAT scenarios, Plans and tests.
- Primary Skill Set for this role: Kronos TimeKeeping, Accrual, Attendance and Scheduling
- What are “must-have” skills for this role? Kronos WFC with Attendance
- Years of experience required for each skill? 5+
- Does this role have opportunity to work remote, or will the resource need to be onsite? Yes, Remote USA
- What are the chances for extension? High
- Interview Process: will it be done via person or by phone? And how many rounds of interviews would the candidate except to have: Microsoft Teams Virtual Live, 1 or 2 rounds
Additional Job Details: 1 - Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL (P3 - Advanced) | 2 - SQL (Structured Query Language) (P3 - Advanced) | 3 - Data Analytics (P2 - Intermediate)
If you like the job description, please help me with below details for submission.
Skill Matrix (Mention Years of Experience):
Kronos TimeKeeping, Accrual, Attendance and Scheduling:
ASAP Solutions Group LLC