Apex Systems is looking for a B2B Engineer !
For immediate consideration, please submit your most updated resume to Hayley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: B2B Engineer
- Deep Business to Business domain subject matter expertise and experience
- End to End integration set up experience including hands on experience in all phases.
- Ability to work individually and deep knowledge on integration methodologies, middleware concepts.
- Clear understanding and working knowledge of B2B artifacts such as
- Document type standards (all EDI, XML, FF, custom docs etc)
- Trading partners setup and configuration
- Mapping specification development
- Mapping between any to any standard
- Communication protocols such as: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, AS2, Rosettanet, MQ, JMS etc
- B2B platform Migration strategies, migration experience highly preferable
- Deep dive into existing environment to determine the optimal selection of integrations for staggered migration.
- Working knowledge of Managed File transfer. (Axway Secure transport preferred).
- Good understanding of deployment from Dev/SIT/UAT/PROD.
- Agile working experience
- Axway B2Bi and Secure Transport(MFT) working experience
- Axway mapping tool
- Opentext Bizmanager/Bizlink gateway, Opentext TLE
- Exposure to B2B integration platforms exposure like Sterling B2B Integrator, Axway B2Bi or WebMethods is highly preferred
- Linux, Database, storage and networking basics for B2B integration implementation.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Must have 5 + years’ experience in B2B integration and middleware (preferred) and/or related technologies.
- Ability to juggle short-term priorities with broader architectural thinking; must seize opportunities to evangelize technologies, solutions, and best practices in a relevant manner
- Experience with Axway SecureTransport very big plus.
- Must be able to work independently and on a team.
- Be available to respond to platform related issues, join troubleshooting calls, solve issues and determine root cause and long term solutions for repeating problems.
- Good understanding of B2B/EDI concepts is a MUST.
- Good knowledge of best practices in middleware security.
- Experience in SOA, messaging or other middleware products strongly preferred.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178