Lewan Technology, A Xerox Company, is seeking a talented, independent and highly motivated B2B sales professional to join our growing team.
As aBusiness-to-Business (B2B)Outside Sales Account Executiveyou will be responsible for gaining new market share while retaining and growing current accounts. Strong people skills, organizational skills, reliability, professionalism and self-motivation are a must. You will create the success you achieve.
- Articulate and position Xerox products, services and solutions to key decision makers.
- Aggressively pursue competitive accounts; strive to differentiate Xerox from competitors.
- Leverage a variety of resources to prospect, research and gain new accounts.
- Manage entire sales cycle across customer accounts.
- Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit and customer satisfaction plans.
- Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, and database updates.
- Stay informed of technology updates and maintain a technical understanding of hardware and solutions in your portfolio.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Competitive drive and self-motivation to achieve.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches.
- BS/BA degree in business or other related field.
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required. We provide training, mentoring and coaching to all of our new Sales Executives.
- Must have valid driver's license, motor vehicle and auto insurance coverage.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, plusmonthly commission structure, incentive and bonus programs.
- Full benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Life and disability insurance plans.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Opportunity to qualify for annual President's Club trip and other incentive trips.
- Continuing education and ongoing training opportunities to support skill growth and career advancement.
About Lewan Technology
Lewan Technology believes in building strong professional relationships from the inside out as the best way to serve our employees and customers alike. We share a passion for working together in helping our clients by managing their technology so they can focus on managing their business. If you value hard work and accountability, have a collaborative spirit, a passion for serving others, and want to contribute to our cause, call us to discuss an exciting career opportunity in office technology. We are a local office technology and managed service provider supporting Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico and the Rocky Mountain Region since 1972. Our print management solutions and IT services teams deliver extraordinary expertise and offer a single source for our customers' printing, document workflow, technology solutions and IT support needs. Our unique business model provides the benefits of both local decision making and the backing of Xerox, a Fortune 500 global technology leader.
Our team of sales, service and support staff make us great. We believe work life balance and a positive, fun and encouraging work environment are the keys to employee and company success. Lewan employees are passionate about providing a world class customer experience, challenging themselves and supporting each other.
Lewan Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more atwww.xerox.comand explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.