Entry Level Outside Sales Representative
Our client is a North American leader in Business Supplies and Equipment. This family run global company has been recognized on the Forbes “Platinum 400 – Best Big Companies” list and identified as one of the “Best Companies to Sell For” by Selling Power Magazine. Their long standing record for employee success and promotions from within have helped this firm continue to be one of the largest and fastest growing companies for eight decades.
Our client is seeking an owner-minded outside sales professional to target local businesses. This hunter sales role requires a motivated, creative, professional who is excited to grow their business from the bottom up. As an outside sales representative will enjoy a protected sales territory and the training and support to learn how to be a President’s Club quality professional.
- Targeting and acquiring new clients
- Local Office Environment Provided – Setting Face to Face appointments
- Outside B2B Sales Hunter Role
- Selling a large variety of Business Supplies and Equipment solutions
- Ability to manage and grow relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage territory through monthly activity and pipeline recorded in CRM
- 1+ Years of Sales Experience
- Must have a hunter mentality and an entrepreneurial focus
- Consultative Sales Model – ability to look at the comprehensive business to provide solutions
- Ability to prospect, cold call, and develop new business relationships over the phone and in person
- Personal commitment to exceptional customer service
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated entrepreneur who can also work effectively on a team as well as individually
- High School diploma Required, Bachelor’s Preferred
Career Advancement: Company is growing rapidly and a policy of promotion from within. Opportunities to move into specialized selling roles and sales management are a real probability.
Training: Comprehensive 7-9 week classroom and field training program
Compensation: $36,000 - $42,000 (DOE) Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions - 1st Year OTE $65,000
Benefits and Perks:
- Full Healthcare Benefits Package + 401(k)
- Vehicle & Cellular Allowances
- Profit Sharing
- Monthly / Annual Bonuses
- Established & Protected Sales Territories
- Performance-Based President’s Club trips for 2
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs
- Comprehensive Training Program
If you are interested, please apply and an Executive Recruiter will contact you if you meet the requirements above.