The B2B Technical Product Manager will be responsible for developing Leslie’s technical B2B capabilities in the eCommerce business to business space. Primary responsibilities will be to develop a roadmap for the B2B technology capabilities and their evolution and transition from legacy systems. This position will work with Ecommerce, Commercial and technology partners to accomplish business and project goals.
For the distributor and retailer facing aspects of this role, primary focus will be on understanding the two tiers of commercial relationships including Wholesale/Professional and standard Commercial Accounts along with their interactions with the web platform and CRM. A working knowledge of category management principles (assortment, promotional effectiveness, search optimization, on-line merchandising) and insight generation will also be critical for this role.
Your duties will include:
- Owning and driving configurations for the B2B Web Platform and CRM
- Provide technical recommendations on implementation of changes
- Provide technical assistance to users
- Establish a B2B roadmap to improve CRM capabilities for B2B
- Establish an ROI driven roadmap of web improvements to increase customer utilization
- Supporting enhancement projects through advisory services and technical implementation
- Provide support for process creation that mitigates technical risk
- Reporting status and variances to executives and key stakeholders.
A degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Ecommerce, Product/Project Management or other relevant area
Minimum of five (5) years of experience implementing or owning order management solutions
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
Ability to comprehend complex technical documents and translate requirements into actionable tasks
Proven capabilities in leading/developing teams, defining, executing in ecommerce projects
Experience in Ecommerce Platform Management, CRM, Digital Marketing
Experience in creation of documentation, end user training support, quality assurance
Experience in Quality Assurance
Experience with cloud-based solutions and technologies