Our eCommerce partner is looking for a Back End Developer with 7-10 years of experience to participate in the full SDLC, from business opportunity assessment to J2EE coding to QA.
Title: Back End Developer
Location: San Francisco
Contract Terms: 12 months
Start Date: 11/26
Hourly Pay Range: 66-75
Remote Candidates: No
Work Authorization: US Citizen, GC, or EAD
Top 3 Requirements
- 7-10 years of design and implementation in a J2EE environment
- J2EE, Java, REST, Spring, Hibernate, SQL and noSQL databases, GitHub, and Selenium.
- Experience developing transactional, eCommerce hosted web applications within Finance, Customer Service, and Technical Operations functions.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Software Engineers, Operations, and Quality Assurance Engineers in a collaborative environment.
- Write high-quality, scalable, maintainable REST services (build and consume) and applications using Object Oriented Programming practices and design patterns.
- Mentor, train, and assist fellow Developers during development phase.
- Facilitate technical handover meetings and information exchange.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178