Requirements of the Back End Java Developer:
- Strong background in back end development with experience working with data
- AWS experience
- Python, Spring, or NodeJS skills for scripting
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with Postgres, MySQL, Snowflake, and RedShift
- Experience with back end portals and data transformations
- Ability to write scripts to extract data, and adjust inside backend
- Experience with data modeling
- Experience with testing and implementation of scripts
- AWS Lambda is a plus
- Understanding of ETL required; exposure to ETL tools a plus
Keywords: Back End Java Developer, Python, Spring, NodeJS, APIs, ETL, AWS Lambda
Job ID: 313994
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!