At Totem Lake's Chick-fil-A, we consider our Team Members to be more than just employees. We’re here to serve, and not just sandwiches. Our personnel is friendly and enthusiastic to both customers and fellow team members. We hire people of all ages and backgrounds who love to serve others and exhibit integrity, excellence, and commitment. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
Working directly with an independent Owner/Operator and leadership team, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Our leaders invest time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future. We measure success by the quality of our relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Safely prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean at all times
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new product offerings
- Know and perform well at assigned specialty areas
- Work safely around kitchen equipment
- Show up on time, maintain a great attitude and stay focused for your entire shift
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and/or faster
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are unable to work
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for your work
Availability from 7am-10pm. Saturdays required
You will be offered a discounted meal during your shift.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer $2,500 Leadership Scholarships to employees who qualify. We also offer an additional S. Truett Cathy Scholarship to a limited number of qualifying team members who are chosen by an independent panel each year.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly-valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.