SAFE Security provides quality security alarm systems, industry-leading monitoring services, excellence in residential and commercial support, and growth strategies and state-of-the-art business services for independent alarm dealers across the nation.
AAA recently acquired SAFE Security, the 12th largest smart home security company in the United States, with the vision to become the most trusted brand in this industry, absolutely famous for legendary customer service. With your help, we aspire to provide the same peace of mind at home as we have provided on the roads for the last 100 years.
This position is responsible for service, repair, maintenance, and inspections of backflow valve systems for the existing customer base. These services are critical for the ongoing customer service experience and satisfaction of the account base. The department has primary responsibility for customer retention through the responsiveness and provision of inspection, repair, support, and maintenance operations and service.
Perform backflow valve system inspections, identifying deficiencies and upgrade opportunities.
- Perform backflow valve system inspections, identifying deficiencies and upgrade opportunities.
- Perform backflow valve system repairs, maintenance, and upgrades.
- Support the service advisors, key account coordinators, and customer support representatives in the performance of their jobs and service calls. Create reports for customer and agency documentation and submittal.
- Maintain relationship with municipal and state fire authorities for licensing and inspections. Interface with the monitoring center manager and supervisors.
- Maintain relationships with major accounts and multi-location accounts to ensure satisfaction and retention. Interface with the sales departments to address current service issues and plan support for future growth.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Two or more years in the installation and/or service of backflow valve systems.
- Strong customer service communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
EDUCATION, COMPETENCIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
- Must qualify for state license.
- Knowledge of life safety codes.
- Equipment manufacturer’s training and/or certifications are desirable.
- Computer / tablet literacy.
What We Offer Great Benefits to include; Medical, Dental, Long Term/Short Term, Vision, 401k match, and AAA Benefits.
Work Location: Scottsdale, Arizona