Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
We take our craft seriously. Baking is central to the Panera Bread essence of warmth and quality. We use our expertise and take the necessary steps to create the best quality bread and baked goods. We work diligently and with flexibility to coordinate our daily responsibilities and uphold the procedures that ensure we deliver the high-quality products our customers love. Our Night Bakers work 3rd Shift (9pm – 5am), and create all the handcrafted breads, bagels, pastries and sweets that are a key component to our menu.
Additional benefits of joining:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, vision, accidental & short-term disability benefits available
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Product discounts
- 3+ years of baking / kitchen experience, or related experience.
- Minimum age – 18 years of age
- High-energy, self-motivated, and organized.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- High standards and detail-oriented.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver heavy rolling baker racks/cabinets.
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time.
- Valid drivers license, automobile insurance, & reliable transportation.
- Flexibility to work at different locations.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com, or faxed to (832) 487-8063.
Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive hourly wage