All Positions - Storefront - Weekend availability required
85°C Bakery Cafe -Storefront Associate
Featured on TIME, CNN, NPR, and Travel Channel, 85°C Bakery Cafe has become a culinary phenomenon and a new cafe experience for all. Founded in 2004, 85°C Bakery Cafe is a global bakery & beverage retail business. Publicly traded in Taiwan, 85°C Bakery Cafe was built on the idea of providing five-star quality pastries and drinks at an affordable price. 85°C Bakery Cafe, with over 1,000 stores worldwide, invites you to begin a dynamic career with us.
We offer free meal plan, free tea, 20% off products off duty, employee referral program monetary incentive, accelerated career advancement, and FUN work environment!
We are currently seeking talents for Bread and Store Front Associates who are willing to take challenges and grow rapidly with the 85C Bakery Cafe team. Individuals who are committed to exceptional customer service, detail oriented, with a willingness to go above and beyond.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Associates are expected to provide customers with a level of service beyond the customer's expectation, while showing sensitivity to their individual needs.
- Make a memorable connection and commit to making each guest's experience the best
- Teamwork, follow direction and work together with the store management team to deliver outstanding service; to create an uplifting work atmosphere, for both your fellow employees and the customers.
- Be on time for all scheduled shifts and adhere to all company policies and guidelines.
- Work hard and have FUN while doing so!
- High School diploma or higher;
- Fast food or retail experience is preferred;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask;
- Acceptable verbal English communication skill;
- Excellent work ethic and teamwork concepts;
- Enforce Health Department Regulations and be ServSafe certified;
- Available to work at least 20 hours a week; weekend and holiday availability strongly preferred.
- MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO APPLY