A Food Manufacturing company in Saint Petersburg, FL is in need of an R&D Supervisor- RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Previous Bakery experience is a MUST.
She/he will work closely with R&D Manager and R&D Baker in preparing new products, nutritionals and Labeling that will be set to run on the production lines.
Responsible for coordinating with R&D Manager, QA/QC, production, engineering, warehouse, sanitation, suppliers and customers to create new items based on customer requirements and work closely with R&D Manager and Baker to prepare necessary paperwork to perform each trial for sales and costumer approval.
Duties are described below:
- Work closely with the R&D team in all bench trials and production runs to establish settings for new items on the lines
- Creates recipes for R&D Baker for daily recipe testing according to customer requested outlines, provides different lab recipe to R&D Baker to achieve best possible recipe in preparation for Line Trial
- This person will work with R&D Manager on new trend setting recipes for future development
- Review products gathered from line trials to establish and finalize product dimension specifications
- Needs excellent computer skills in order to maintain recipe program, as well production schedules and KPI reporting
- Coordinate product cuttings and sensory analysis panels
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the R&D Manager