- Experience in mortgage banking or sales performance coaching
- Ability to operate at a high level independently
- Demonstrated expertise in the facilitation of one-on-one and group sessions to improve sales skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Local travel between local Quicken Loans web banking locations occasionally required
- Internal transfer candidates must speak with their team leader about their interest in the position BEFORE applying
The Banker Coach is the go-to mentor and leader of all banking programs and methods taught at Quicken Loans. Working directly with team members and other leadership, this team leader requires hands-on, real-world mentorship of the Banking team. This team leader will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day banker operations, implementing best practices and elevating bankers to an expert level of performance.
- Support bankers and banking leadership to help increase conversion and production
- Identify training areas of opportunity using metrics
- Deliver group and one-on-one training and coaching sessions
- Create new training materials
- Live coaching of calls
- Support and help drive company initiatives
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 11 consecutive years, 2010 - 2020. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 - 2020, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine's top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the "#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans."
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.