- A four year degree is required in Finance, Economics, or Accounting.
- Must be fluent in either Cantonese or Mandarin in addition to English.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a Financial Institutions Department.
- Manage Vostro accounts and foreign currencies Nostro account with other correspondent banks.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with banks and non-bank financial institutions.
- Promote bank products and services to FIs to increase funding sources and asset portfolio.
- Collaborate with WBD, deposit, operational, and other related functional departments to deliver timely business opportunities and solutions to FI’s located in the U.S., mainland China, or other countries as needed.
- Manage and develop business relationship with correspondent banks including establishing reviewing and renewal of trading limits and counter- party lines of credit.
- Update and prepare meeting memos, marketing materials, monthly industry reports.
- Coordinate with local legal counsel on regulatory requirements.
- Compile required documents and conduct KY/CDD and due diligence
- Create and maintain files of financial institution customers, and maintain F1 database and related listing.
Local candidates only. Base salary plus bonus, good benefits, and retirement package.
See our other job openings at: www.staubachassociates.com
- Community Bank - Chief Operating Officer - Lakewood, NJ
- Banking Relationship Manager - Commercial Real Estate - New York City, NY
- Banking Credit Analyst - MNC Technology Sector - new York City, NY
- Banking Credit Analyst - Commodities Finance
- Bilingual Chinese Relationship Manager - New York City, NY
- CFO - Community Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Banking Senior Credit Analyst and Underwriter - Los Angeles, CA
- Fin Tech Product Specialist - New York City, NY
- Financial Analyst - Pittsburgh, PA
- Tax Partner - New York City, NY
- Health Care - Director of Accounting & Finance – Pasadena, CA