Bankruptcy Associate Attorney - New York, NY
We are working with a mid-sized, boutique law firm that's seeking an associate attorney with at least 3-4 years experience for its New York office. The firm's focus is commercial litigation, complemented by their exceptionally strong bankruptcy/restructuring and real estate transactional practices. They are known for their creative, aggressive litigators and willingness to take on tough cases.
- 3rd - 4th year (classes of 2015 - 2016).
- General bankruptcy experience is preferred; however, will consider litigation candidates with an interest in bankruptcy.
- Restructuring, reorganizing, creditors' rights and insolvency related litigation.
- Intelligence, ambition and ability to handle multiple simultaneous cases.
- Candidates should have a J.D. from a top law school and experience from a top law firm.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist