WHO WE ARE
Regarded as one of the best country club lifestyles in Wisconsin, the Beloit Club offers our members an award-winning 18-hole golf course, family-friendly pool areas, a stunning clubhouse facility spanning 24,000 square feet and incredible dining experiences at every stop.
WHO YOU ARE
You will directly supervise the Banquet Servers, Banquet Housemen, and Banquet Bartenders to ensure the proper set-up, tear-down, and completion of special events.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Attend and assist in all designated pre-event meetings.
- Ensure that communication is constantly maintained between the Banquet Chef, the Banquet Event Sales Manager, and the client during the event.
- Compile the station register and assign sections and duties to the banquet and supporting staff.
- Set up banquet area, tables and serving stations according to BEO and standards.
- Greet members/guests and assist with seating.
- Ensure that safety and sanitation codes are followed, and train staff to recognize improper guest behavior.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the front and back of house areas.
- Interact with the host during the vent to respond to any special requests or last-minute adjustments.
- Monitor the activities of workers and guests and respond to questions, complaints, or comments that may arise.
- Breakdown of the events: including managing of linen, operating equipment and furniture in an effort to prepare for the next event.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
WHAT WE NEED
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- High level of professionalism
- Minimum 2 years of previous serving experience in banquets/catering
- Wine and beverage knowledge preferred
- Strong oral communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. Occasionally the employee will be required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb, stoop, and kneel.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Individuals must be able to operate in mentally and physically stressful situations.
United States (required)