What is it like to be a Banquet Manager at Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi? You will play an integral part in growing the business and join a passionate team that is working together to deliver an extraordinary experience for our guests. If your next step includes being a part of a committed team that continuously strives to provide exceptional guest service in a fun environment, then read on…
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
• Responsible for coordinating all phases of group meeting/banquet functions held in the Hotel and Casino; coordinate these activities on a daily basis; assist clients in program planning and menu selection.
• Exhibit conduct in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations, Federal and State laws and regulations, and Golden Nugget and departmental policies and procedures.
• Consistently deliver positive, courteous and professional guest service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors and fellow employees.
• Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labor costs and profitability.
• Competitive analysis every six months by calling competition and gathering data such as banquet kits, room rental rates, etc.
• Stay abreast of current trends and practices within area of responsibility and communicate pertinent information to management, peers, direct reports and employees as appropriate.
• Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility.
• Safeguard the confidential information of all employee, department and company records.
• Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations.
• Ensure prompt and discrete notification to senior management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts and/or internal ethics violations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
• Post Graduate or Degree or three years Diploma in hotel Management or equivalent.
• Previous experience in similar Job role or minimum 4 years’ experience as Banquet Supervisor. Proven track records.
This is not your average job! Under the Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi’s roof, you create your own success. To help make it happen, we provide:
• Health Benefits
• Onsite Clinic for employee and dependents
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Development Training
• Employee Assistance Program
• Company Discount Program
• Growth Opportunities