THE DENVER COUNTRY CLUB
The Denver Country Club is one of the oldest and most exclusive private clubs in the United States. Founded in 1887, the Denver Country Club originally centered around horse racing but soon expanded to tennis, polo, golf and a myriad of other sports. Through its over 125 years of existence, the Club is always evolving to stay with the times while holding true to the traditions that have made the DCC what it is today.
The Denver Country Club isseeking experienced Banquet Servers for our special events at the DCC with an emphasis of delivering personalized service & hospitality to our club members and their guests.
- Arrives at scheduled time on floor in proper uniform and ready to work.
- Reads over the B.E.O. (banquet event order) for event and is responsible for knowing and understanding all vital information for the event
- Checks in with Captain or Manager then completes assigned side work.
- Sets tables with proper set-up techniques
- Provides immediate and constant attention to our Membership and guests during the function.
- Is attentive to tables assigned and responds promptly to any requests.
- Executes proper steps of service for every table.
- Pours wine, coffee, water and/or other beverages served with and after the meal.
- Maintains tables through clean-up stages, clearing soiled and unused dishes as needed.
- Takes cocktail orders and serves food in specified locations using proper service techniques
- Has solid wine knowledge relating to each function.
- Maintains and cleans all assigned work areas in kitchen, cubbies, and other banquet areas.
- Completes closing functions as assigned by Manager/Captain
- Other tasks as assigned by the Manager
- Full-Time availability Mornings and Afternoons, Evenings, Weekends
- Experience in fine dining service or banquet service
- Great upbeat attitude and a passion for service
- Must have great communication skills & follow through skills
- Work a flexible schedule
- Works 30hours as needed
- Works holidays and/or weekend based on demand
- Can work well in a fast paced, yet friendly work environment
Benefits offered after service requirement is met, complimentary employee meals and other club perks offered. DCC Scholarship eligibility after 1 year of service, or 2 completed seasons.
Integrity Test Completion and Pre-employment background check required for all new hires. The Denver Country Club is a drug-free environment.
The Denver Country Club
1700 East 1st Avenue