GERONIMO HOSPITALITY GROUP
A collection of really cool places that push the boundaries of hospitality.
WHO YOU ARE
You will provide our guests with quality food and service in a friendly and knowledgeable manner.
- Maintain proper uniform; clean and free of excessive wrinkles, dry clean when needed
- Properly set up banquet room(s) as instructed including linen and china
- Follow health and safety practices at all times
- All prep work must be completed prior to event start time
- Serve food and/or beverage; ensuring consistency throughout event
- Respond promptly to any guest request
- Maintain a professional appearance, positive attitude and mannerism
- Maintain clear and open communication between all staff for overall event success
- During event, maintain all work areas including any side work duties for overall productivity and success of the event
- Once banquet is complete, all linen, silverware, china and trays must be removed from space
- Work areas must be cleaned and wiped down and all side duties must be completed before punching out for your shift
- Other duties as assigned.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
WHAT WE NEED
Experience and/or Training
- Must be 18 years or older
- Refined verbal and written communication
- Be able to keep up with a fast paced environment
- Be able to carry tray to shoulder weighing up to 30 lbs without assistance
- Stand and/or walk entire shift
- Must be available nights and weekends
Technology/Equipment - Knowledge with POS systems
PHYSICAL and MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. The position may require occasional lifting of products weighing up to 50 pounds.
Protective Clothing Required: Non-slip shoes
The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
This position operates in a restaurant setting. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. The employee may be exposed to hazards including, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns. Frequent hand washing is required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those individuals encounter while performing the essential functions of this position.
United States (required)