JC Resorts has an exciting opportunity for a detail oriented, safety minded BanquetServerwith strong verbal communication and customer focus skills. Working at our Los Serranos Country Club in Chino Hills, this role will be responsible for facilitating and serving food and beverages, as ordered, to banquet guests in a gracious manner.
Well known for Rancho Bernardo Inn, Surf and Sand Resort and a variety of Southern California's premium golf properties, JC Resorts has been a proven leader in the management and operation of golf and resort properties since 1971. Our diverse entities are united by the same authentic vision - MAKING MEMORIES. EVERY GUEST. EVERY TIME. That means impeccable service without stuffiness, attention to detail without stifling formality and comfortable accommodations without the trace of pretentiousness. We revel in the unique and offer a customized approach to maximize the performance individual properties while enhancing their distinctive character.
JC Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
What You Get to Do:
- Greet, understand and respond to all member and guest needs and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Follow all specified procedures to provide prompt, efficient and gracious service to members and guests, including tastefully describing menu items, taking and serving food and beverage orders, and opening, closing and printing member and guest checks.
- Satisfactorily perform, as directed, all routine opening and closing side duties up to and including folding napkins, stocking beverage service station, stock wait service station, polishing silverware and glassware.
- Assist, as directed, with banquet and restaurant room setup and breakdown, including setting and decorating tables, folding napkins, preparing condiments, filling salt and pepper shakers, sugar caddies and breaking down and storing tables and chairs.
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Efficient, quick learner with high quality standards for production and service.
- English fluency required.
- Must have at least one year experience in food service in a fine dining environment, including basic knowledge of food and wine service, correct table settings, and dining room etiquette.
- Private club or hotel experience preferred.
- Open/flexible availability preferred during week, weekend, day and evenings.
- PT position at approximately 20 - 24/hrs per week based on availability and business needs.
- Employeemeals and beverages.
- Discounted resort hotel stays; comped and discounted golf rounds.
- Employee discount at resort and other golf property's restaurants, gift shops and golf shops.
- Plus more!
Please click here to review full job description.