BAR LOUIE BAR BACK JOB DESCRIPTION
Reports To: General Manager/Department Manager
- Guest 1st Mentality
- Restaurant Experience preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of basic hospitality with a fully engaged
- Must be alert to Team Member and Guest needs
- Command of the English language
- Must be able to stand 8-10 hours
- Good hearing for safety and accurate communication
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Bar Louie Expectations
- Respectful, Results Driven, Smart, Trustworthy, Innovative, Team Oriented
- Chooses the right Attitude: Be Bold – Be YOU – Be the Best
- Guest 1st Mentality,
- Create Relationships
- Treat it Like You own it, Be there – Be present
- Work Hard – Have Fun – Make Money
Responsibilities & Duties
- Punches in, and reports to manager on time and in full uniform for every shift. Obtains manager’s approval prior to punching out and leaving the work area.
- Follows direction from management team.
- Works efficiently and in a friendly manner.
- Follows all safety precautions and standards with all equipment, and alerts management regarding safety hazards, sanitation issues and R&M needs.
- Adheres to safety standards and wears proper safety wear (ie. Gloves, protective glasses) as needed.
- Keeps a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Performs bar set up, running side work and closing duties
- Anticipates needs of bartenders: refills ice bins and glassware stations, alert to nearly empty liquor bottles, etc.
- Maintains supplies, garnish containers, beer and wine stock
- Changes kegs and maintain orderliness and cleanliness of keg and bar storage areas/coolers
- Cleans and maintains entire bar area
- Works with team work always in mind
- Maintains restaurant safety and sanitation
- Is aware of and abides by all liquor service laws
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the manager