Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a Fellowship trained Bariatric Surgeon. This would be an employed opportunity with HTPN working with one other physicians at Baylor University Medical Center located in downtown Dallas, TX.
- This opportunity would be joining established group with one other physician and one Advanced Practitioner
- Mix of 80% Outpatient and 20% Inpatient/Surgery
- Must be Fellowship trained in Bariatric Surgery
- Average 10-12 patients seen per day
- Competitive Salary, Benefit Package and Relocation Assistance
- Candidates in training welcome to apply
- No visa sponsorship
BUMC is consistently ranked one of the best hospitals in the US by US News and World Reports. BUMC is a 1,000 bed Level 1 trauma facility with cutting edge cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, transplant surgery (including bone marrow, kidney, liver, heart, lung, and more), and excellent medical subspecialty support. BUMC also is affiliated with Texas A&M's Medical School and as such teaching opportunities are readily available. BUMC is also home to the T. Boone Pickens Cancer Center, the #1 inpatient cancer center in North Texas
Baylor Scott & White Health, the organization formed from the merger between Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare, is today the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $8.6 billion and serving a geographic area larger than the state of Maine, BS&W Health has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment.