More than a donut shop. The Salty is a family-owned, artisan donut shop that focuses on chef-made, small-batch, craft donuts that rotate based on seasonality. We're a 100% scratch bakery, so we use nothing but the highest quality ingredients and making everything in house! Naturally, we don’t use any artificial ingredients in anything we make, because, well - that’s gross! If we wouldn’t serve it to our own family, we definitely wouldn’t serve it to yours! All of our yeast-raised donuts are based on our 24hr Brioche recipe which is buttery, insanely flavorful and fluffy. Our cake donuts are a little crunchy on the outside, soft & moist on the inside and from time to time we'll even fold fresh fruit and other things into them! Coffee? Yep, we've got you covered! We serve Intelligentsia Coffee and have crafted a coffee menu that focuses on seasonality and flavor profiles that challenge the norm. We’ve worked incredibly hard and poured every ounce of heart and passion we have into pushing the boundaries of what a 'donut' is, to make sure we’re not only Miami’s best donut shop, but one of the best donut shops and coffee bars in the nation. We’re kind of obsessed!Overview:
We are looking for (1) candidate for our Barista Team to work at our soon to open Dallas shop, located in Bishop Arts! This position will have barista duties such as dialing in, making drinks, attend to guests, ect.
WHO WE WANT:
We are looking for baristas with a passion for coffee, but even more-so, a passion for people. A great communicator is a non-negotiable! We believe that amazing quality requires amazing service and personality. We seek to give every person through the door an insider experience even if it is their first visit to our shop. As a barista you will be asked to brew coffee, make espresso based drinks and teas, and provide great service to guests, among other tasks.
• Kind-hearted and great with guests
• Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Outgoing and people-loving
• Lead by example and be able to communicate unilaterally throughout the company
• Passion for the food and beverage industry
• Ability to problem-solve, think critically and be adaptable to dynamic situations
• Attention to detail & the ability to keep a clean bar!
• Extreme attention to detail
• Ability to lead and inspire co-workers with an inspirational, positive and passionate attitude
• Help build and establish an infectious and diverse culture focused on creativity, open communication and excellence
• Ready to be pushed through an inspirational approach to take their career to the next level
• Prior coffee experience isn't required, but preferred!
• Full-time & part-time positions considered
• This is only a summary - it does not include all duties and responsibilities.
• Must be able to stand the majority of the work day and lift up to 50 pounds.
• Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
• Employee discounts
• English (Required)