The incumbent in this position is responsible for under the direction of restaurant management, establishing the preparation and presentation of beverages including tasting, product specification, and sanitation.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Offers customer demonstrations and samples using brewing equipment
- Promotes positive customer relations; effectively explains menu items, handles guest complaints
- Prepare and serve beverages in accordance with established standards set by restaurant management
- Ensures that production and storage areas are maintained in accordance with city and state health department codes
- Promotes positive public/employee relations at all times
- Maintains a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum six (6) months of related experience required
- Able to work a varied work schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to read and understand all policies and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to complete standard forms and reports.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Be team-oriented and enjoy working with and assisting people.
- Able to exercise judgment on an independent basis.
- Be articulate and possess a professional appearance and demeanor.