Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
The Barista role is responsible for the preparation and service of beverages and food items to guests. This role will contribute to the organization as an active business partner that is responsible for supporting the company's goals, objectives, vision, mission, and values.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Prepare all specialty coffee and tea drinks to the specified standards; providing guests with professional, friendly and timely service;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the coffee equipment, counter, prep; participating in ongoing service training of standards;
- Ensure all mise en place is ready for each shift: providing weekly inventory of coffee, tea, beverages;
- Responsible polishing of silverware/glassware.
- Perform additional duties as assigned that may be outside of the normal scope of duties based on business needs.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Be able to communicate clearly and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
- Food Handlers Permit Required
- Availability to work flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Previous bar experience preferred.
Ability to stand for long periods of time and move frequently from area to area. Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, and reach with hands and arms. Ability to carry and balance dishware and glassware in the course of service. Regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Montage Recruitment Manager at (949) 715-1396 and/or email such as email@example.com.