Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Bartender prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to customer requests. This may include preparing mixed drinks, as well as pouring wine and beer. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Greets customers and takes orders; processes cash and credit card transactions
- Mixes and serves both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking patrons’ identification
- Adheres to cash handling policies
- Sets up and breaks down workstations, including cleaning and sanitizing
- Takes inventory counts and ensures product is stocked to appropriate levels
- Provides excellent customer service, anticipating guests needs
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a bartender preferred
- Proven knowledge of bartending principals and recipes
- Must be able to obtain all Aramark and state/local required alcohol service certifications
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.