Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isn’t any ordinary workplace; it’s the beginning of a bowled new career as a Bartender with Bowlero Corp.
Are you a star behind the bar? Able to concoct the perfect drink in record time and always with a smile and maybe a few kind words? Our Bartenders are responsible for bringing our beverage lineup to life. You’ll prepare cocktails and serve our guests a stellar selection of wine, craft beer, and signature menu items in a friendly and courteous manner. If you think you can consistently raise the bar (pardon the pun) and have a great time doing it, then this may be the perfect job for you!
Get a glimpse of all you’ll experience as one of our bartenders:
Be of great Service
- Serve food, alcohol, and other beverages in measured quantities and check with the guest to ensure you’ve met (or, better yet, exceeded) their expectations
keep things tidy
- Maintain a clean and organized work station that includes bar seating as well as food service and dining areas—and ensure these areas are clean/sanitized both before and after serving our guests
- Be responsible when it comes to selling and serving alcohol to our guests and be sure to comply with all local alcohol service regulations (including age verification)
perfect the routine
- Take food and beverage orders from guests and lane servers; accept payment and make change; slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks; and other vital bar tasks
sell the experience
- Practice suggestive “up-selling” techniques that highlight the amazing offerings from our beverage menu
keep tabs on the supply
- Manage alcoholic beverages and other bar supplies as necessary, and verify the quality and accuracy of deliveries
who you are
An experienced bartender who knows how to make a great drink and serve our guests sensibly. You’re a total team player through and through who is always ready to assist colleagues with miscellaneous duties and help prevent delays in the service experience of our guests. Because a world-class experience is what we’re all about here. And, as is true of any bartender, you’re available to work varying shifts as needed—from weekends to holidays.
Check out the desired skills below and see if you have what it takes to join our team:
- 3 Years of related experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and a commitment to great guest service
- Meet minimum age requirements to sell and serve alcohol as required by our company operating standards and state law
the Bowlero Corp team
Bowlero. Bowlmor Lanes. AMF. Our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. And now, with the PBA (Professional Bowlers Association), we’re bringing bowling to the world. We’re committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesn’t feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.