La Mansion del Rio
The Omni La Mansion del Rio is ideally nestled along the historic Riverwalk among the banks of the Paseo del Rio in downtown San Antonio. It is within easy walking distance of the famous Alamo, El Mercado, La Villita District, Spanish governor’s Palace, San Antonio Convention Center and other well-known landmarks.
Omni La Mansion del Rio’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni La Mansion del Rio may be your perfect match.
To deliver prompt and courteous service to guests. Also ensure orders for servers are completed in a timely manner. Ensuring maximum guest satisfaction in a consistent and controlled atmosphere providing Food and Beverage products.
- Greet all guests promptly in a friendly manner and be well versed in all activities of outlets and hotel
- Offer food menu and take food orders for hors’ devours
- Maintain a clean physical appearance ensuring that the bar is set to specification at all times to hotel and health standards
- Must attend department meetings
- Delivery of beverages to guests and monitor guest’s drinks, anticipate needs
- Responsible for all open checks and collecting method of payment
- Producing drinks, completing orders of guests and other servers
- Offer refills within one minute of drink being empty
- Departing guests, ensuring proper payment
- Have extensive knowledge of spirits, beers, and wines offered at each bar
- Enforcement and knowledge of local liquor laws
- Must have alcohol training certification (TABC) and food handlers training certification
- Be able to ring up orders through micros
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Adhere to all cash handling policies
- Previous bartending experience preferred
- Maintain liquor as per par level, make requisitions daily for bottle to bottle exchange
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.