BASIC FUNCTION (the primary purpose of this position):
Provide bartending and exemplary guest service in Warehouse 101 and Whitecaps.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote a clean, safe, healthy and friendly work environment for employees and guests; report and direct safety issues using the chain of command.
- Provide bartending and food service for guests in the bar/lounge offering a fun, friendly atmosphere in a professional manner.
- Be able to both open and close the bar/lounge and complete all required side work duties.
- Maintain guest alcohol awareness at all times and communicate this information with co-workers and supervisors.
- Must maintain guest and employee confidentiality at all times.
- Experience helpful, not required. Must be able to read and comprehend verbal and written instructions.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Previous experience in hospitality field with demonstrated excellent customer service abilities.
- Must have valid OLCC service permit or ability to obtain one and working knowledge of OLCC regulations.
- Must have valid Food Handler's card or ability to obtain one and meet health, safety, and sanitation standards at all times.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully navigate the point of sale system and accurately manage a cash bank, credit card activity, and balance with corresponding paperwork at the end of your shift.
- Must pass and remain in compliance with Coquille Gaming Commission background check and TMCH drug-free work place policies.
- A consistent positive attitude towards the guests as well as towards co-workers.
- Demonstrated ability to perform duties with a minimum of supervision and handle multiple priorities and tasks.
- Ability to manage stress appropriately, to make decisions under pressure, to manage anger, fear, hostility and violence of others appropriately.
This description of duties, responsibilities and requirements is a summary, and is not intended to include all that may be assigned or required.