Do you LIVE TO TEND BAR, or tend bar to live? Either way, we have you covered - if you are PASSIONATE about working as part of a dynamic and diverse TEAM who strives to bring FUN and a POSITIVE ATTITUDE to the table every day then we have OPPORTUNITY and REWARDS made just for YOU!!!
Your role is to deliver exceptional guest service in the bar area and is key to our restaurants success as you contribute to delivering a perfectly crafted experience to our guests!
Your commitment to us:
- Deliver genuine hospitality while you efficiently craft every drink to perfection and serve guests responsibly
- Be fanatical in mixing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for guests at our bar and provide drinks and service to Team Members following standard recipes and procedures
- Guide our guests through our food and beverage menus while demonstrating a thorough knowledge of all our food and beverage offerings
- Provide timely, attentive, fun and friendly service to guests and service Team Members to ensure our guests feel valued and well cared for
- Take pride in keeping the bar area clean, sanitized and stocked
- Create positive first impressions that build loyalty in return guests
- Make our guests feel welcome by engaging with them and creating a lively and fun atmosphere!
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay
- Benefits for qualified full-time Team Members include medical/dental/vision and supplemental life insurance
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family
- A stepping stone for advancement opportunities into various leadership positions Nationwide (if desired)
- Team Member discounts
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Alcohol certification and Serve Safe a plus!
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a CraftWorks Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.
Similar roles include Bar, Bar tender, Mixologist, Bartenders, Drinks, Front of House, FOH