Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at www.DelawareNorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Bartender - Terminal 4
Serves alcoholic beverages to guests responsibly, in accordance with the Company’s alcohol policies, GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Receives drink orders from patrons or servers.
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for patrons following standard recipes and using company standardized proportions; serves wine and bottled beer or draws draught beer.
- Enters drink orders into cash register, collects payment from patrons for drinks served and makes correct change.
- Completes Daily Bar Sales Report accurately
- Maintains bar stock by ordering or requisitioning liquors, beverages, condiments and supplies.
- Cleans and stores bar equipment and bar stock
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Washes and sanitizes glassware
- Prepares and replenishes appetizers and/or garnishes as needed.
Education & Experience:
- One to two years previous experience as a bartender in a high volume environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to complete required pre-employment alcohol service training
- Basic math skills, with ability to accurately total guest checks and make correct change.
- Possess basic knowledge of standard drink recipes and alcohol brand names.
- Verbal communication skills; listening skills with ability to take beverage orders and fill those orders correctly.
- Ability to remain standing for entire length of shift
- Constant walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to lift stock up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Bar environment- noise level be moderate to high during times
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
Delaware North Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer