On behalf of RTI, Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking qualified Field Examiners who are familiar with or frequently use the Bayley®-3 to help test the proposed 4th edition of Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development. As a Field Examiner, you will record Bayley®–4 responses using a browser-based application designed for mobile devices, laptops, and PCs. Field Examiners must have access to one of these computers. The work will last until late 2018.
As a Field Examiner, you will…
- Recruit examinees through personal and professional network
- Partner with project staff to locate additional recruitment resources for examinees locally
- Meet as needed with project personnel via telephone to discuss issues related to administering tests, upcoming testing events, and potential examinees
- Adhere to all guidelines when administering the assessments
- Accurate reporting of number of completed assessments
- At least 21 years of age or older
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional in one of the following fields: School Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist, Developmental Psychologist, Neuropsychologist, Psychometrist, Educational Diagnostician, Early Childhood Intervention Specialist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, or Graduate student in any of the previously mentioned fields with experience administering the Bayley®-III, Preschool Language Scales®-4th edition (PLS®-4), Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence® (WPPSI®-IV), or similar assessment
- Experience administering one or more of the following: The Bayley®-III, Preschool Language Scales®-4th edition (PLS®-4), Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence® (WPPSI®-IV), or similar assessment required
- Familiarity with clinical settings
- Willing to consent to the performance of a background check
- Attend 1-hour online/teleconference training
Perks of working as a Field Examiner with Headway and RTI
- Opportunity to work with the 4th edition of the Bayley assessment for measuring the development of infants and toddlers
- Flexible schedule
The physical demands to be described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- Sit for at least 4 hours
- Communicate in English through speech and listening
RTI has partnered with Pearson to test the 4th edition of Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development. Pearson is a leading publisher of clinical assessment tools, for measurement of a broad range of development, skills, and special needs. The Bayley Scales are a widely used measure of developmental domains, assessing function in infants and young children, birth through age 3 years.
Apply here to begin the conversation about this position.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Game Rooms
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Performance bonus
- Vacation/paid time off